The Products & Warranty Period
The warranty starts from the date of installation.
- Caesarstone Quartz Surface - 10 Years
- Silestone Quartz Surface - 25 Years
- Zenstone Quartz Surface - 10 Years
- Dekton Ultra-Compact Stone - 25 Years
- Granite - No Warranty
- Marble - No Warranty
- Workmanship - 2 Years
What is the warranty covers?
- Colour dimming
- Discolouration without any factors
- Scratches without any impacts
- Crack without any impacts
Terms & conditions
- We highly advise the client to follow the care & maintenance guide. Please read here
- All quartz stone countertops installed by Stone Innovations Enterprise are entitled to this warranty automatically.
- The client is required to cooperate with our service team to inspect and assist us in efforts to perform our obligations under warranty.
- Report the defect
- Inspect by the service team
- Identity the defect
- Attend to repair
- Replace - We will redo a new set FOC if cannot be fixed
How to claim the warranty?
We will only fulfil the warranty by invoice number, or site address which match in our system.
The warranty excluded:-
- Product is used for outdoor purposes
- Product is contacted with UV light (Quartz Surface Only)
- Product is used for flooring applications
- Product is used exceeded heat level
- Product is exposure to weather condition
- Improper care and maintenance
- Improper purpose uses of the product
- Damaged by applying any form of chemical foam & liquor on product
- Cutting and chopping directly on the surface
- Uses of sharp items directly on the surface
- Does not cover seam performance, adhesives and caulks that caused by the movement of the substrate, cabinets, flooring foundation, and thermal shock
- Damages caused by the installation of plumbing fixture
- Damages caused by the installation of sink
- Damages caused by renovation works
- Altering works on the product by any third parties
- Does not cover natural colour variation
- Does not cover the distribution of pattern
- Does not cover the move of the original installed location to a new location
- Does not cover the install of the product on unoccupied structures
- Does not cover product and/or service that have not been paid in full
- Warranty would be void if the product used to be serviced or maintained by any third party
- Warranty will be void if the product is moved from the original location
- This warranty is not transferable from the original owner of the structure to a new owner if the owner sell/transfer the ownership of the structure