We supply genuine the engineered stones (Quartz stone, Ultra-Compact Stone, Sintered Stone) which are non-porous material. Most of the time, you just need to wipe your quartz stone product's surface with a soft cloth and water.
- Cleaning with clean water and a soft cloth is already good to keep the product look nice and durable.
- If needed, just apply non-abrasive gel such as Soft Scrub Liquid Gel with Bleach, “CIF” cleaning cream, or any cleaning pledge and rub gently in circle direction with a soft cloth, it will make the product shine beautifully.
- This is not compulsory, we recommend you to clean your countertop weekly to keep it beautiful at all times
Organic or Inorganic Material, Liquid or Food on Surface
- Do not leave any organic or inorganic material attached on quartz stone's surface for a long period, kindly clean it within 24 hours.
- Do not leave all kinds of colouring gel/liquid such as tomato sauce, chilli sauce, soy sauce, cigar, cider, wine and other similar liquid direct contact on quartz stone's surface for a long period, please wipe with a soft cloth & clean water.
- If there isthere is a portion of food stuck on the surface and dried, please apply water on the dried food and wipe with clean water and a soft cloth, repeat this step if necessary.
- Or you could scrape and remove the dried food with plastic kinds of scraper tool.
Cleaning - Don't
- Do not use textured type cleaning pad to clean the surface, rubbing too hard might leave minor scratches on surface. You will see it more obvious under reflective light.
- Do not use hard cleaning tools such as aluminium cleaning pad, steel ball or similar product with sharp shape to rub the surface. Quartz stone product does not need this type of cleaning tools to clean it.
- Please avoid using all kinds of chemical foam, acidic detergent, acid or similar chemical products to clean the surface, if accidentally contact with said items, kindly wipe them immediately. Quartz stone product does not need this type of cleaning tools to clean it at all.
Recommended Cleaning Product
All these cleaning product can be found in Aeon and Tesco Hypermarket in Malaysia.
Hot Pot & Cooking Ware
- Please avoid hot item to direct contact on the surface.
- Please do not put a hot pot on the surface directly especially just after cooking or the baking container just take out from the oven, highly recommend you to use “Mat Product” to avoid possibility causing colour dimming on the surface.
- You wouldn't know when the temperature will exceed the limit.
Work on Top
- We're not recommend client to slice, cut or chop food directly on the surface, always use a cutting board
- Do not do renovation work after installing, you wouldn't know when the tools fall and hit the surface especially sharp tools from high height
- If must do the work, your contractor must wrap the stone product with plywood on top to protect the surface from any accident
Please always follow this care & maintenance guide which is related to warranty claim if necessarily. Read the warranty here